Download VM Explorer for VMware and Hyper-V
When it comes to backup solutions, HPE VM Explorer is one of the recommended options. As it is simple, affordable, and reliable as compared to other versions. HPE VM Explorer offers VM (virtual machine) backup option. Herewith the direct links, you can download HPE VM Explorer for free.
You can also use it for granular restore, replication, verification on VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V. HPE is a great option for backup and recovery for almost all small businesses since it is way too affordable.
It has an advanced server with backup capability, incremental backups, and an option for replication. Other features as Snapshot integration and native cloud support for leading Cloud platforms.
If you search on the internet, you will find other similar products as Micro Focus VM Explorer and Trilead VM Explorer.
HPE VM Explorer Download
Here you can download HPE VM Explorer in a standalone offline installer. However, it is available only in trial and will need a license for the activation. You can get reliable sources to purchase licenses for the product.
Features of HPE VM Explorer
To give an insight into the app, here are some features that will help you to understand it.
- Supports a wide range of UI; English, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese (Simplified), French, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Russian
- It can support the vCenter and Hyper-V clusters.
- Is a great Backup and restore option for ESX/ESXi, Hyper-V, vSphere, Storage Area Network (SAN), Windows Linux, FreeBSD storage, and HPE StoreOnce. HPE can also be used as a backup appliance (NAS and VTL interface).
- Can be also used as a Cloud backup for popular servers like Amazon S3, Rackspace, Microsoft Azure, and Open Stack. It also has direct integration with all these servers. The app has an intermediary gateway and supports single item recovery too.
- Also has the capability of auto backup, encryption, and data verification.