For those who are wondering, if we (iTechScreen) accept any sort of guest posts then the answer will be Yes. We do accept guest posts and here is our guideline for guest posts.
- Content must be written in English only.
- Don’t push non-related links inside the post.
- The article must be at least 800 words.
- At least 3 images related to the article should be provided.
- Affiliate links inside the post will remove by the editor.
- Write for the audience and not for search engines.
- The content should be SEO-friendly.
- There will be a disclaimer on guest posts.
- Only one backlink will be allowed inside the blog.
- The article should be about virtualization or emulator. Articles about macOS will be accepted but you are recommended to focus more on virtualization.
- For each guest post, 50$ US will be charged.
- Before posting anything, the entire article will be checked by the admin for plagiarism and images for copyright.
NOTE: any link to nudity, child abuse, substance abuse, or fraud related will be removed for sure.
If you are interested then you can contact us below;